Wednesday 9 October 2013

Long Ankara Dress With Front Slit

modern african print dress, long ankara dress, twisted braids, nigerian fashion blogger, fashion blogger ukraine
 Happy Sunday lovelies! how did your weekend go? I spent most of yesterday getting my new hair done and most of today in church, the weekend is over for me!

 Today, I wore one of my ankara dresses i made last year in Nigeria to church, at first i thought the slit was going to be a problem because i sent my measurements to the tailor, i wasn't available for proper measurement but it turned out fine, it stays in the middle while walking and because of all the fabric used in the folds making it a bit heavy, it doesn't fly open..if you've been following my blog, you would remember my other ankara wears. i love ankara dresses a lot and i don't hesitate to finish 6 yards of fabric on one :) Check out my other 6 yards ankara dress post here if you didn't see it and hope you like this one as much i do :)
ankara dress with front slit, ankara dress 2013 style, nigerian fashion blogger
ankara styles, african prints dress style
long ankara dress, african dress, nigerian fashion blogger
I didn't like braids at all few years ago because of all the hours involved, i'm surprised that i'm beginning to like them now though i prefer the twists style because it's easier to take off..I started my outfits posts on the blog earlier this year with braids but black color, check out the post here , i decided to try out a different color this time.
african braids style, braids twist style, nigerian fashion blogger, hair braids style

Wearing: Miraton Earrings (get exact design), Asos Bracelet, Pieces Clutch, Zara Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment