Wednesday 9 October 2013

Sound Sultan To Quit Music



It has been revealed that Nigerian artiste Sound Sultan, might be taking a break from making music soon.
He reportedly stated that he is making this decision so he can focus on the artistes signed under his Naija Ninja music label.
He did say that he hopes to get back in the music scene later in the future.
Hear him:
"I have not done ten percent of
what I am supposed to do and currently, I have three artistes on my record label. Until three of them drop their albums, I want to actually take a break and allow these talented guys to make their marks."

The singer became known some years ago when he released his then hit single, Mathematics.
He is one of Nigeria's most respected contemporary singers. Sound Sultan recently released his sixth album.

No comments:

Post a Comment