Sunday 27 April 2014

"Rihanna Goes Nude, So Can I" -Cynthia Morgan


When asked by Vanguard newspaper, if she can go nude in her music videos here is what Cynthia Morgan said:


    "It’s a craft and it’s all about your performance. It’s just a performance if I have to go nude
. Yes, definitely .It’s all about the performance. It’s about acting . It’s my job to actually do whatever fits into whatever I’m doing. If a director   comes and say :”You know what? You are going to go nude   and shoot a video like this”, you know that’s what makes you an artiste.  That is what makes you an exceptional artiste. So it’s fine. Yes! It’s a performance shoot, but I don’t see myself doing any nude video though. I am just saying if the situation demands that I do it, yes, I will. Rihanna goes nude  too. That’s why you are called a performing artiste."

No comments:

Post a Comment